the good news is I discovered a setting called 'Staves and Systems' on PDFTM in the 'Corrections' Menu which allowed me to manually join them together and the playback sound has now been properly corrected,
I should have mentioned that as well. Actually, I had checked the first two or three pages that looked all right, but page 8 was not... Luckily, you've found out by yourself ! Good show Quote:
but the way its displayed on MuseScore isn't correct. Upon export from PDFTM, it asks me whether to export '1 Part' or '2 Parts'. If I choose to export one part, putting through playback on Musescore results in only the Treble Cleff being audible, but not the Bass Cleff. If exported with 'Both 1 Part and 2 Part' together, it will be played back correctly on MuseScore, but the amount of staves will be doubled - being displayed incorrectly when there should be only 2 staves, not 4.
I guess that you've exported an .xml format to MuseScore. I must say that the export/import process isn't always correct. Actually, we often get a few artefacts when importing .xml files into Harmony Assistant, too. Probably the format definitions need some improvement. Anyway, what matters for the time being is that you've been able to get a reasonable result out of the whole process...
Harmony Assistant - Ubuntu + Wine et Windows XP sur machine virtuelle. VS, OMeR, PDF2M